05 - Sample Templates Now Available
With this post a limited version of the sample templates from ChristianTemplatesOnline.com are made available for educational use.
Yea - I know. I missed a week in nudging this series along. Last week was solid screencast production, as I again thought I had a 20-minute one in the works but it ended up being an hour. I just flat-out ran out of time.
This post won’t be any great in-depth tutorial either but I’m hoping it won’t be the only post this week. The purpose of this post is to announce that I’ve made an agreement with ChristianTemplatesOnline.com to make a free educational version of the template I purchased from them available to Train-ee.com readers. The Train-ee.com version of the templates don’t include the table-based version of the templates, but does include the other files as they’ll likely be necessary to work through the task at hand.
So here’s the deal -
- You may use these templates for the purposes of following the related tutorial on http://www.train-ee.com which will cover how to integrate these templates with the ExpressionEngine content management system
- You must leave the reference to ChristianTemplatesOnline.com in the footer
- You may not launch a live, completed site using these templates without purchasing the rights to them from ChristianTemplatesOnline.com
- The site design and graphics are copyright ChristianTemplatesOnline.com
- The related tutorials on Train-ee.com are copyright Michael Boyink of Boyink Interactive, LLC
- ExpressionEngine is a registered trademark of EllisLab
Please respect the work that ChristianTemplatesOnline.com has done with these templates, and just pay them the $58 if you decide to use them in a production environment. You know it’s the right thing to do.
OK - with all the legal and use agreement language out of the way, here is the link to download the templates: