Grok ExpressionEngine Pronto!
Totally new to ExpressionEngine and wondering if it’s a good fit for your client, agency or company?
Come hang out while long-time ExpressionEngine developer, author and teacher Michael Boyink presents a 90 minute overview of ExpressionEngine to help you grok it pronto!
Using both a local example install and live examples we’ll answer the following questions (and more, most likely!):
- Where did EE come from?
- What it’s history in the marketplace?
- Why do businesses use it?
- How does EE think about content?
- What does the EE Control Panel look like?
- How would content administrators manage content?
- What does ExpressionEngine code look like?
- What types of websites can ExpressionEngine power?
- What hosting options are there?
- What’s ExpressionEngine’s security track record?
- Is there a theme market for ExpressionEngine?
- What’s the 3rd party add-on market like in ExpressionEngine-Land?
Stick around to win fabulous prizes - including:
- Copies of Michaels Building an ExpressionEngine Site - Small Business book
- A commercial license of ExpressionEngine from EllisLab
- An add-on of your choice from Low
- A copy of Forms from DevDemon
- A curious mind
This class will be taught by Michael Boyink.
Michael has been teaching ExpressionEngine classes for over five years, has worked on dozens of ExpressionEngine-based websites, wrote a book on ExpressionEngine 2, produced the first commercial EE screencasts, and has been a speaker at ExpressionEngine conferences.
This class will be in Orlando, Florida.
Orlando. You know, where it’s warm. Where you should be if you aren’t.
This class will take place at the Envy Labs.
618 E. South St.
Orlando, FL 32801
Parking is free in the GAI garage (accessible from South St. and Summerlin St.).
After business hours, the street entrance on the first floor is locked and the building can only be accessed through the garage elevators on levels P2-P4.
This class runs from February 11, 2015 - 6:00 PM, through February 11, 2015 - 8:00 PM.
The schedule is:
6:00 am - 7:30 pm
Boyink’s EE Overview
7:30 - ?
This class has already taken place - visit the Classroom Training page for information on current classes.